Thursday, February 3, 2011

Party in Portage

New Years day I spent 5 hours ridin’ solo in my Jetta up to Michigan (vomit) to see my beautiful older sister for a few days.  I hate the fact that we don’t get to see each other more BUT at the same time I completely understand.  The world would be in trouble if we were together all the time.  OOOo the trouble we could get into :)  For those of you reading this that don’t know about Erin Flynn, I’ll fill you in.  She is just a bit funnier, more clever, prettier, and all around better person than I.  That’s right guys, there’s 2 of me.  me. and then the turbo version of me.  She took me to a few parties in Portage, great places to eat, and we hung out with her friends for the whole weekend.  We did a lot of things that for legal reasons I should not discuss on here but I can tell you that we were non stop action the whole time we were together and I loved every minute of it.  On the way back into the great state of Ohio from the armpit of America (Michigan)  I stopped in Toledo one last time to spend the evening with my Gram and Bompa and get my last donut in in the morning on my way out of town.  Chocolate donut with chocolate on time.  can’t beat it.  EVER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment