Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So much time and so little to do...

SSSIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!  Holy mayhem, Batman.  My Tuesdays are absolutely nuts!  I woke up at about 6:30 AM and finished getting my things ready for school.  I scarfed down a bowl of cereal and was out the door and ready to go.  I taught 5 back to back lectures.  I know, you are thinking "okay, 5.  That's not that bad."  Well, when you have to speak VERY slowly and clearly and repeat yourself about 100 times over and over and over and wlak around the class and be energetic and fun and smiling and helping the students for 5 consecutive hours, you get a bit exhausted.  Trust me!  I was finished at 2 and had to speed walk to the metro, switch trains, speed walk from the metro and walked into my apartment at 3:10.  I threw another bowl of cereal down the hatch and grabbed my things for masters classes.  We were out the door by 3:20 and back on the metro.  We arrived to class at 4:14 (class starts at 4) and didn't get out of classes until 9:00.  We then got BACK on the metro and headed home.  We finally got home near 10 and I started lesson planning for the next day.  I was going to show them a little more about myself so I made a powerpoint about ohio and about my family and luckily my mom was willing to take some pictures of the house for me and email them so I could use them in the power point.  Another crazy day down...

2 comments:

  1. Yep. This year is going to be crazy. At least all of your students are offering to be your Spanish bf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like lots of fun in Madrid. We all here just keep up with your blogspot. Un abrazo y que Viva Espanya!

    ReplyDelete