Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just livin. L-I-V-I-N.

6 bottles of wine, bottle of vodka, 40 of beer, and mixers.
So, this picture represents exactly what happens when Michael and I are in charge of going to the grocery store :)  What can I say??  I finally found someone who appreciates a good time just as much as I do and I couldn't be more pleased with my roomies.  I feel soo spoiled here and I must say: I am so fine with that.  I have amazing roommates, I'm meeting amazing people and everything just keeps falling into place.  Perrrrrrfect.  I think everyone that reads this can agree that I am happiest when I get what I want and lately I've been getting basically everything that I want.  Just a recap of the past week:  Started off great with a solid tumble down the metro stair at 7 AM monday morning.  AWESOME.  I saw the train there and started to step off the first step, completely stepped out of my shoe and BOOM BOOM BOOM.  Down I went.  I lost both my shoes BUT I didn't drop my computer so i'm going to call it a success.  After I collected, my shoes, dignity, and other belongings I caught the next train and had a great day at school.  Spanish class was great and we got drinks after again which has become a great little addition to the week.  It forces me to speak spanish and I get a little bit of relaxation after a crazy day.  Tuesday's classes were awesome and I presented my final project in one of the classes.  This is the official mark that I am one class down in my masters program, 7 to go!!  aaahhh time is flying.  it's soo insane to realize that I am already almost 2 months deep.  I feel like i just got here! way weird.  Wednesday is my longest day of the week, however it is also the fasted day of the week and classes were great, running very smooth.  I am seriously soo lucky that my students like me and the things I was doing with them.  I think all you people out there reading this that knew me in my high school days can verify that I wasn't the most desireable student and I am so lucky that my students don't try to pull half the shit I did when I was their age :)  Friday was great and I think after some talk, I may be doing this again for another year??  After classes I went back to another teacher's house and she helped me decide on a master's thesis project and cooked me dinner. yuuummmm I love spanish food.  love.  LOVE.  After that I rushed home, threw my soccer clothes on and met my team for a friday night game in our league.  You know I don't like tooting my own horn but...TOOT TOOT baby, I'm the only girl on my team and I was the only person that scored, helping us win 1-0. hooolllleeerrrrrrr!!!  Saturday was a little crazy and my roommate has a friend that is in the Army and is stationed in Germany and was here for the weekend so we met him and another guy from the Army out at another friends house.  We all went out together, things escalated quickly and we stumbled drunkenly into our door at about 5 AM.  Not a bad night out amigos, not a bad night at all.  I slept in/stayed in bed until about 4 this afternoon and then met a few people in Retiro for a quickly Sunday Funday beer in the park.  I know I keep telling everyone at home, but I really can't believe how great my life is with my work, friends, and crazy adventures.  I wish all of you could be here experiencing everything with me but I guess updating this as often as possible is as close as I can get to sharing everything with you.  i PROMISE to try to get with the program and blog more often!  promise :)  Love all you guys sooo much, can't wait to see everyone in December!  it'll be here well before you know it...


No comments:

Post a Comment