Monday, October 25, 2010

it's a BEAUTIFUL day in the Barrio :D:D:D

Drink. It. Up, y'all!  It's officially fall and it feels soooo good!!  The leaves are turning, the buckeyes are falling and the temperature is finally bearable and I am loving every minute of it!  Not like I haven't been completely in love with my time here yet, but I do believe it just got a bit better.  Also, as a complete side note: when you look on my facebook and it says "my life couldn't get any better, i'm completely in love"  I am clearly talking about Spain, people!!  You all know me, and my incapability of actually being in love with someone outside the Flynn clan.  DOOIIIII!!  so sick of explaining to people that one to y'all... AAANNNYYYYwho...it's Halloween week at school and it's FANTASTIC!! i love halloween and I am soo lucky that my kids love it just as much.  We worked all day today on all things halloween and it really makes me want to go back to costume parties in Mrs. DiGrossi's 4th grade class.  I, however, am in charge and I will say, it's not as good but it's pretty flippin close :)  There really isn't a whole lot to talk about today, I surprising didn't get into too many shennanigans.  Woke up, went to work, had a fab day at school (like always!!) went to my private lesson I teach at Dunkin Donuts (YEESSS, i picked the location...jealous??) and then learned just a bit more in my spanish class this evening.  It is now 11pm, I still have a bit of planning to do and it looks like i'll be  hitting the sheets before Midnight. GAAHHH what a great Monday, people!  This is going to be a great week, I can already feel it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment