Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BABY I LIKE IT!!

It´s a slow day in the colegio today and even tho we are having fun in class watching the grinch and reading a spanglish version of "Twas the night before christmas" I really don´t have that much to report on.  However, don´t fret my pets!!  When have you EVER known me to be at a loss for words?  There is plenty that I can talk about.  The one thing that I´ve been thinking about lately: tall, guapo spanish men with dark hair and their cute little accents when they speak english.  They all remind me of Enrique Inglesias and to quote the very man himself "Baby, I like it!!"  I´m just saying that if there is anything hotter than an attractive, REALLY tall, dark haired man talking to me, it´s an attractive, REALLY tall, dark haired man talking to me with a spanish accent.  Now where Oh where can I find myself one of those???  I feel really bad, but I have a confession to make:  When attractive, REALLY tall, dark haired men speak to me here in spanish I pretend like I don´t understand anything they are saying just so they have to speak to me in english.  I know, it sounds bad and really i feel horrible.  BUT not horrible enough to stop pretending :)  I´ve been here for about 4 months now and although I sound like a 4 year old when I speak in Spanish I really do understand most of everything that people say to me as long as they are speaking clearly and not at NASCAR speed.  There is even a man that I work with that is just the cutest thing ever.  And although I don´t feel the need for anything other than a friendship from him, he still thinks I have no idea what is going on when he speaks in spanish and then he switches over to english so I understand. hahaha sshhhhh, it´ll be our secret.  I feel like it´s gone too far anyway.  He automatically assumes that I don´t speak spanish and speaks to me in the cutest freakin spanish accent I have ever heard.  Even the other day I slipped up and answered him when he said something to me in spanish and he looked excited and said "you understand?!?"  my response: "no, I just guessed, sorry".  I can´t help it, you should hear the way they speak english over here.  Not everyone sounds cute when they speak english tho.  Some of them sounds like they have an orange in their mouth.  It´s just aweful.  But the good ones?  wheeeww.  There is only one thing I can say about them...

"BABY I LIKE IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment